What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

“Mummy, I love you”: Current and former cricketers share heartwarming wishes on Mother’s Day

Brexiter

Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal, Hardik Pandya, Virat Kohli, Sachin Tendulkar with their mothers
Several cricketers took to their social media handles and posted heartfelt wishes for their mothers on Sunday, May 14.

During the 2023 T20 World Cup in South Africa, fans witnessed some heartwarming moments as Bismah Maroof, Pakistan women’s team superstar, brought her infant daughter onto the field. This powerful gesture not only showcased her dedication to the game but also conveyed a strong message about the balance between motherhood and pursuing one’s passion.

Now, on the occasion of Mother’s Day, cricketers from all over the world have posted best wishes for their moms on social media. These tributes serve as a reminder of the universal importance of mothers and the profound impact they have on their children’s lives. They highlight the bond between a mother and child, transcending boundaries and cultural differences, as cricketers from diverse backgrounds come together to express their gratitude and love.

‘Mother day special’​

Happy Mother’s Day ❤️❤️❤️ @AnushkaSharma pic.twitter.com/oXTBkKWeIE

— Virat Kohli (@imVkohli) May 14, 2023

Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful Mumma! Your unconditional love is what nousrishes me and all of us, and keeps us going. Love you ❤️ pic.twitter.com/Ca3LRm5t1v

— Surya Kumar Yadav (@surya_14kumar) May 14, 2023

We love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day to the pillars of the Pandya family ❤️❤️❤️ pic.twitter.com/gOtWq3P8Ps

— hardik pandya (@hardikpandya7) May 14, 2023

Happy Mother’s Day ma ❤️❤️ Thank you for always encouraging me to chase my dreams ?? pic.twitter.com/dUrJezkn1z

— Tilak Varma (@TilakV9) May 14, 2023

Happy Mother's Day to the two amazing mothers in my life – my mom who taught me to be humble and my wife who fills our home with love and joy! You both are my pillars of strength. pic.twitter.com/gDIqSmSyya

— Cheteshwar Pujara (@cheteshwar1) May 14, 2023

In the Age of AI, the one that is irreplaceable will always be A”AI”!#MothersDay pic.twitter.com/p9Ys5CSVcP

— Sachin Tendulkar (@sachin_rt) May 14, 2023

ماں جیسی ہستی دُنیا میں ہے کہاں
نہیں ملے گا بدل چاہے ڈھونڈ لے ساراجہاں♥️#HappyMotherDay pic.twitter.com/PBsyTpdvhP

— Javeria Khan (@ImJaveria) May 14, 2023

Happy Mother's Day to the incredible woman who brought love, warmth, and endless support into my life. You've always been there for me, guiding me with your wisdom and showering me with your unconditional love. Today and every day, I celebrate you, Mom. Thank you for being the… pic.twitter.com/5QUzKGeveL

— Suresh Raina?? (@ImRaina) May 14, 2023

Thank you for always being my safe place, my biggest cheerleader, and my home. Mummy, I love you. Happy Mother's Day to you and all such amazing moms!#HappyMothersDay #MothersDay pic.twitter.com/9yxmY0R3FY

— Mithali Raj (@M_Raj03) May 14, 2023

Mothers are the epitome of selflessness, love & unmatchable devotion. Mothers are the most beautiful blessing of Allah Almighty. May we always be able to make our parents proud. May we never disappoint them ?? Happy #MothersDay Ammi. Thank you for everything you do for us ? pic.twitter.com/zYsgKTVKzG

— Bismah Maroof (@maroof_bismah) May 14, 2023

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there . We appreciate you . ❤️

— Faf Du Plessis (@faf1307) May 14, 2023

Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful wife ??‍?‍?? Pretty darn lucky with my little family ? pic.twitter.com/l2f3SYY3qS

— Megan Schutt (@megan_schutt) May 14, 2023

Happy #MothersDay to my best friend and guiding light, who just happens to be the most amazing mom in the world! pic.twitter.com/uAOHPjecc4

— parthiv patel (@parthiv9) May 14, 2023

For putting up with our mood swings and loving us unconditionally, there ought to be more than just one day to celebrate mothers ❤️

Happy Mother’s Day maata and Ori ki maata! Love you both loads ? ❤️#ShabnamSingh @hazelkeech #HappyMothersDay #MothersDay pic.twitter.com/kATekfBAlB

— Yuvraj Singh (@YUVSTRONG12) May 14, 2023

Happy Mother’s Day Maa✨❤️Thank you for everything ? #blessed pic.twitter.com/S5vMMAPtSM

— Deepak Hooda (@HoodaOnFire) May 14, 2023

Dear Mimi,

You are the best mother ever and we love you so so so very much!! We are so grateful that you are our mimi and for all that you do for us!! We love you forever!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Nolan, Thea, Caleb and Dada!! pic.twitter.com/aWnpTYOaty

— Robin Aiyuda Uthappa (@robbieuthappa) May 14, 2023

Wish you a very happy mother's day most beautiful lady my mom…
I miss you in bulk..
Your absence makes us Very sad ..All of us siblings miss you so much.. you're greatly missed in this stage specially when it comes to happy occasion..no one can make up your absence.your absence…

— Umar Akmal (@Umar96Akmal) May 14, 2023

Mothers are the pillars of my strength.

Love, respect and warm wishes to all the mothers on #MothersDay ❤️? pic.twitter.com/z4yW5kyvli

— Mayank Agarwal (@mayankcricket) May 14, 2023

Mothers are the best. Happy Mother’s Day Mom. ?

— Mpumelelo Mbangwa (@mmbangwa) May 14, 2023

Happy Mothers Day to all the super humans.

— Wayne Parnell (@WayneParnell) May 14, 2023

Ma, my world! ❤️❤️#HappyMothersDay

— Gautam Gambhir (@GautamGambhir) May 14, 2023

One day a year isn’t enough to celebrate motherhood and everything our moms do for us. To all the moms out there… Happy Mother’s Day!

— Chaminda Vaas (@chaminda_vaas) May 14, 2023

#Mothers are special… Their love, their affection, their care are priceless… Watching them closely gives me strength! I love you both! ❤️#MothersDay #motherhood #MothersDay2023 pic.twitter.com/CkbO2dPc91

— MANOJ TIWARY (@tiwarymanoj) May 14, 2023

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back