What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

17 Gift Ideas For Dads, Boyfriends And Other Men In Your Life That Aren’t Wallets Or Socks

Brexiter

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but he definitely doesn't need any more socks!
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but he definitely doesn't need any more socks!

We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, HuffPost UK may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.

Anyone else find shopping for men so hard, that they end up endlessly trawling through online gift guides in search of some inspiration? Well — I guess the fact that you’re reading this means the answer is probably yes.

But you’ll be pleasantly surprised to learn that in this selection, you’ll find no sophisticated sets of whisky stones or leather wallets embossed with gold initials, as well as zero crass toilet humour books or toolkits. Because — contrary to popular belief — not every man has to be either a slick and suave gentleman or a DIY-enthusiast.

Whether you’re dealing with a dad who loves his tech gadgets, a grandad who’s quite the skilled cook, or a fashionable partner in need of some new outfits, you can be sure that this list will contain thoughtful gifts the men in your life will actually want to receive this Christmas.

More HuffPost Shopping​

Back