What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

24 Cheat Gifts To Buy The Friend Who Has Everything That Will Still Show You Care

Brexiter

Little treats that she's sure to appreciate
Little treats that she's sure to appreciate

We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, HuffPost UK may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.

There are some people that are – thankfully – seriously easy to buy for. But, what about the notoriously difficult-to-buy-for giftee on your list? We’ve all got one and, dads and brothers aside, it’s usually the friend that treats herself to whatever she wants, when she wants it, and really does have pretty much everything.

So how on earth are you meant to find a gift sure to cherish when there isn’t anything that she truly needs?

Luckily, I know one of these ‘I have everything I need gals’ and I’ve managed to to round up some of the things that she (and every other friend who has it all) will still appreciate...

More HuffPost Shopping​

Back