What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

Anti-vaxx Chronicles: That one family member who refused the vaccine

Brexiter

Facebook is a menace. COVID-19 is a menace. Conservatism is a cesspool. Together, those three ingredients have created a toxic stew of malevolent death and devastation. We can talk about all those things in the abstract, look at the numbers and statistics, and catch the occasional whiff of seditionist right-wing rhetoric. But I hadn’t really fully understood just how horrifying that combination of right-wing extremism, Facebook, and a killer virus was until I became a regular at the Herman Cain Awards subreddit. This series will document some of those stories, so we are aware of what the other side is doing to our country.

Today’s cautionary tale is Terry:

1.jpeg

Remember this meme. You’ll want to scroll back up to it in a bit.

2.jpeg

It is impossible to overstate just how far out in the fringe Greene is. She is out there—way out there. When we talk about her being the congresswoman from Q, even that might be understating just how far gone she is.

“Biden’s mark of the Beast” is so patently absurd and laughably stupid that it blows my mind anyone has said it, much less a member of Congress.

3.jpeg

Getting infected in the name of Jesus.

4.jpeg

1.) Microsoft, the company that Bill Gates famously founded, never sold anti-virus software.

2.) Bill Gates doesn’t own any biotech company that is selling vaccines.

3.) Once you’re infected with the virus, the vaccine is worthless (until the person recovers, and if they recover).

So how does this, in any way, make sense? It doesn’t, of course. These people are too stupid for words.

5.jpeg

Candace Owens has so much blood on her hands. I can’t fathom being a merchant of death, in the mold of these conservative grifters.

6.jpeg

Yeah, “false information.” These people don’t read those warning labels and think, “Oh shit, did I get this wrong?” Nah. They see those warning labels as a source of pride. “They are trying to censor us because we know the truth!”

7.jpeg

He refused the CDC’s efforts to protect him from this fate. More than a month in the hospital. And … he hasn’t died. But this may be an even worse fate:

8.jpeg

Remember that first picture? Here’s exhibit A for the word “irony.” Which one of these characters does he most resemble?

2.png

Not the blonde, that’s for sure.

His prognosis is poor. His best-case scenario is placement in a long-term care facility, where his standard of life will be poor, at best. Painful at worst. After a month on a respirator, his lungs are shredded (oxygen is forced into the lungs, creating lasting damage). Any sustained period under blood O2 levels of 90% kills brain cells, so it’s no wonder he’s confused and doesn’t understand what has taken place. He is brain damaged.

So even if he “survives” this disease, he’ll never resemble that dude eating pie or whatever in his backyard. That person doesn’t exist anymore, all because he was too busy soaking up noxious Facebook memes and Candace Owens quotes.

Back