What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

'Be an old progressive': The inspirational workout video I didn't even know I needed

Brexiter

After years of rage commentary during the Trump administration followed by a global pandemic reshaping our lives, I admit my diet and exercise routine isn’t where I’d like it to be. I never got around to getting a Peloton bike. I did go in on homemade breads and spent much of my free time in my kitchen, a place where I find a lot of comfort during uncertain times.

That all ends today. In less than 60 seconds, comedian Jarret Berenstein has produced one of the most inspirational workout videos of all time. The motivation is clear: We must outlive Mitch McConnell and Ted Cruz. That is a world we want to live in for as long as possible!

So, take a look and get going!

Be healthy. Outlive the #gop. Be an old #progressive. pic.twitter.com/RcjBx7rsUR

— Jarret Berenstein (@justjarret) September 15, 2021

I mean, the motivation could not be clearer! This guy is working out—are you?

Sen. Ted Cruz comes to votes in workout clothes, telling reporters they scheduled a vote “in the middle” of his basketball game pic.twitter.com/XgzsUE1hu8

— Ali Zaslav (@alizaslav) July 27, 2021

I’m lacing up my sneakers and headed out to get some steps in today. Let us know how you stay fit in the comments.

Back