What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

Candace Owens gets hypocritical after being refused for COVID-19 screening

Brexiter

Candace Owens has had a long track record of outrageous statements about, well, everything. Recently, she’s become both a COVID-19 denier of sorts—one who has proclaimed that health care should not be free. But her spread of continuous misinformation regarding COVID-19 has finally landed her in hot water—and she just can’t seem to take it, as Yahoo! News notes:

Lee wrote that she had heard of Owens’ appointment and said she was “going to refuse this booking and deny service,” adding, “We cannot support anyone who has pro-actively worked to make this pandemic worse by spreading misinformation, politicizing and DISCOURAGING the wearing of masks and actively dissuading people from receiving life-saving vaccinations.”
Candace Owens tried to get a COVID test in Aspen, CO, but was denied service (from a private facility) and received this email, and it’s the best thing I’ve ever read. pic.twitter.com/aSOKBXOvsQ

— Brian Tyler Cohen (@briantylercohen) September 2, 2021

Then, hypocrite Candace decides to complain at the same time she gives out more misinformation.

Both me and Joe Rogan are trending and the lesson tonight is… Covid is now strictly political. It’s about the obsessive hatred that the Left has for any person who refuses to kowtow to their Fear World Order. I remain unvaxxed, healthy, and happy. https://t.co/oAkuR0JFna

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) September 2, 2021

The testing lab took a stance, saying they need to work on those who actually believe in the spread of COVID-19 instead of a person who spreads misinformation as a priority. Not only does that encourage a healthier potential outcome, it also encourages fewer bad results.

How do we know this? Ask Milo Yiannopoulos, who found out he was positive for COVID-19, resorted to horse meds, and is now busy both being sick and, well, adding rapid dehydration to the mix.

Milo Yiannopoulos this morning: I took ivermectin for covid and noticed immediate improvements. This country is corrupt for not talking about how effective it is. Milo half a day later: Oh shit, my covid symptoms are as bad as they've ever been and I've been gasping for air. pic.twitter.com/7oqOSNLSU6

— ???? (@PacificChorus) September 1, 2021

How well is Owens handling COVID-19? Well, Yahoo News gives us that information as well:

Earlier this week, Owens wrote that she is unvaccinated, has been traveling, not wearing masks and that she slept next to her husband, who had light symptoms when he was reportedly COVID positive. She has consistently spread misinformation around vaccines, mask-wearing — even death totals of the virus since the beginning of the pandemic.

So she acknowledges she was exposed, still refuses to wear masks, travels next to people—and makes up facts about deaths and the dangers of COVID-19. She still wants to be tested, which is interesting because it is obvious she doesn’t give a damn about the results, or the safety of others. If she did, she would have tried a little prevention. Don’t worry Candace, you can join your pals if you want to find out how well their wild treatment strategies work.

Back