What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

From Sachin Tendulkar to Rashid Khan: Cricket fraternity extend wishes to Virat Kohli on his birthday

Brexiter

Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Rashid Khan
Indian captain Virat Kohli is celebrating his 33rd birthday today (November 5). The cricket fraternity, including former and current players, extended their best wishes to the run-machine of Indian cricket.

Kohli is currently captaining the Indian team in the ongoing T20 World Cup 2021 in United Arab Emirates (UAE). He is the leading run-scorer in international cricket when it comes to batters from the current era. The Delhi-lad has scored 23,159 runs in 443 matches.

Batting legend Sachin Tendulkar wished Kohli on his birthday. He took to Twitter and wrote: “Many happy returns of the day @imVkohli Wishing you a wonderful year ahead full of success, happiness and good health.”

Many happy returns of the day @imVkohli.

Wishing you a wonderful year ahead full of success, happiness and good health. pic.twitter.com/NEkI8HPcf3

— Sachin Tendulkar (@sachin_rt) November 5, 2021

Former opener Virender Sehwag penned down a motivational wish for the India captain who is facing tough times as a skipper.

“Tough times don’t last long, tough people do. A once in a generation player wishing @imVkohli a very happy birthday and a great year ahead. #HappyBirthdayViratKohli,” tweeted Sehwag.

Tough times don’t last long, tough people do. A once in a generation player , wishing @imVkohli a very happy birthday and a great year ahead. #HappyBirthdayViratKohli pic.twitter.com/a8Ysq9ff9v

— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) November 5, 2021

Indian fast bowler Mohammed Siraj shared snapshots of some best memories with Kohli and termed the Indian skipper as ‘King’ while wishing him.

“Not everyone is as lucky as me to be blessed with a elder brother like you. Thank you so much for coming into my life and standing by my side through thick and thin. I hope you get all that you truly deserve. Happy Birthday, king @imVkohli,” tweeted Siraj.

Not everyone is as lucky as me to be blessed with a elder brother like you. Thank you so much for coming into my life and standing by my side through thick and thin. I hope you get all that you truly deserve. Happy Birthday king ? @imVkohli pic.twitter.com/pTn8NBZrHh

— Mohammed Siraj (@mdsirajofficial) November 5, 2021

Afghanistan superstar Rashid Khan wrote: “Wish you a very happy birthday and have a blessed year ahead @imVkohli Bhai.”

Wish you a very happy birthday and have a blessed year ahead @imVkohli Bhai ?? pic.twitter.com/ZdmWgJjTkJ

— Rashid Khan (@rashidkhan_19) November 5, 2021

Former India cricketer Suresh Raina extended his best wishes to Kohli and urged him to keep making the country proud.

“Happy Birthday, skipper @imVkohli Wishing you all the success and love. Keep inspiring the younger generations with your game in cricket and make your country more proud! #HappyBirthdayViratKohli” Raina wrote on Twitter.

Happy Birthday skipper @imVkohli Wishing you all the success and love. Keep inspiring the younger generations with your game in cricket and make your country more proud! ???#HappyBirthdayViratKohli pic.twitter.com/Z8PpG6p3GP

— Suresh Raina?? (@ImRaina) November 5, 2021

Former Indian opener Wasim Jaffer shared a throwback picture with Kohli and wrote: “Wishing a very happy birthday to @imVkohli, have a great day and year ahead #MajorThrowback #HappyBirthdayViratKohli.”

Wishing a very happy birthday to @imVkohli, have a great day and year ahead ? #MajorThrowback ? #HappyBirthdayViratKohli pic.twitter.com/doSw7m6D08

— Wasim Jaffer (@WasimJaffer14) November 5, 2021

Here are some more birthday wishes:​

As his name suggests, he's meant for big things in life!
Wishing a very happy birthday to @imVkohli. Best wishes always…have a great game tonight! pic.twitter.com/7JpL6BHWMm

— DK (@DineshKarthik) November 5, 2021

“Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. Happy birthday!” @imVkohli ????????? pic.twitter.com/bFmGyFI3PR

— Mohammad Shami (@MdShami11) November 5, 2021

Happy birthday brother @imVkohli I wish you love, peace and happiness.. keep inspiring champion.. love Always ?? pic.twitter.com/FsM3KlSEOH

— Harbhajan Turbanator (@harbhajan_singh) November 5, 2021

Modern day great, chase master – Wishing Virat Kohli a very happy birthday. Inspiration to many budding cricketers across the globe. #HappyBirthdayViratKohli @imVkohli pic.twitter.com/Wpf80cdOkH

— Yusuf Pathan (@iamyusufpathan) November 4, 2021

Here’s wishing the KING, the LEADER, the INSPIRATION, Virat Kohli, a very very Happy Birthday! ??@imVkohli#PlayBold #WeAreChallengers #HappyBirthdayViratKohli #ViratKohli pic.twitter.com/12v0aqebnc

— Royal Challengers Bangalore (@RCBTweets) November 4, 2021

23,159 intl. runs & going strong ?
Most Test wins as Indian captain ?
2011 World Cup & 2013 Champions Trophy-winner ? ?

Wishing @imVkohli#TeamIndia captain & one of the best modern-day batsmen – a very happy birthday. ??

Let's relive his fine ton in pink-ball Test ?

— BCCI (@BCCI) November 5, 2021

Wishing @imVkohli a very happy birthday. I genuinely believe this year will be the start of the next peak he will scale in his career.

— Harsha Bhogle (@bhogleharsha) November 5, 2021

Happy Birthday Virat! To all the amazing times we’ve had together this year, & here’s to many more! Wishing you a wonderful birthday..lots of good-wishes! @imVkohli pic.twitter.com/7A3qliLCWG

— Wriddhiman Saha (@Wriddhipops) November 5, 2021

Keep the Whistles and the Passion on coz it's @imVkohli 's birthday! ? Wishing a #Yellove ly day & year ahead! ?#SuperBirthday #WhistlePodu ? pic.twitter.com/nvmHxIXeSj

— Chennai Super Kings – Mask P?du Whistle P?du! (@ChennaiIPL) November 5, 2021

Happy birthday @imVkohli bhai. I hope you will have a great game today and may god bless you abundantly always. pic.twitter.com/eEtQTJBwIy

— Shubman Gill (@ShubmanGill) November 5, 2021

Happy Birthday @imVkohli . Wishing you good health and happiness for the coming year! pic.twitter.com/mg4q8VYvFN

— Ajinkya Rahane (@ajinkyarahane88) November 5, 2021

Many happy returns of the day, Bhaiya. Have a brilliant year ahead! ? @imVkohli pic.twitter.com/7Zv1gUW8yu

— Washington Sundar (@Sundarwashi5) November 5, 2021

Happiest Birthday @imVkohli Bhai ?
May the passion and fire in you keep growing… looking forward to many such partnerships with you ?
Wishing you a great year filled with love, happiness, and good health ? pic.twitter.com/knzooayuIn

— Surya Kumar Yadav (@surya_14kumar) November 5, 2021

Happy birthday @imVkohli bhaiya, have a great year ahead ?

— Rishabh Pant (@RishabhPant17) November 5, 2021

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back