What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

Fuentes gets into food fight at In-N-Out; disses Marjorie Taylor Greene as 'divorced adulterer'

Brexiter

Patrons of an In-N-Out burger joint in Los Angeles are a lot more discerning when it comes to dining with Nazis than a certain disgraced former president. White supremacist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes got into a fast food fight early Saturday morning at the restaurant when he hurled a cup of Sprite at a couple who had tossed ketchup at him.

And that was not all of Fuentes’ busy weekend. He had already hurled insults at none other than Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia after she dissed him as “an immature young man.” Fuentes called Greene “a divorced woman girlboss” who has no claim to being “the face of Christian nationalism” on the online show, Politically Provoked, on Dec. 2.

All of this stems from last month’s controversial dinner at Mar-a-Lago when Ye (formerly Kanye West) brought Fuentes along as his plus one to dine with Donald Trump. The New Yorker’s Andy Borowitz ironically suggested that Trump probably didn’t know the identity of his guest because he was wearing a white hood.

But when Fuentes showed up at the In-N-Out fast food restaurant in Los Angeles with YouTuber SNEAKO, a couple confronted him. SNEAKO posted a video on Twitter in which he claimed that the couple flipped Fuentes the bird and then threw ketchup at him. As proof, he pointed to ketchup blotches on the wall.

Both sides certainly do it; as former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson publicly testified before the House Jan. 6 select committee, Trump splattered ketchup on a wall in the West Wing after then-Attorney General Bill Barr told the press there was no evidence of widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

SNEAKO said Fuentes retaliated by throwing a cup filled with Sprite at the couple. The soft drink missed the couple but sprayed random diners, The Los Angeles Times reported. TMZ was the first to report on the food fight, which went viral on social media.

Fuentes was quickly in and out of the burger joint. On his way out, a woman was caught on video saying that Fuentes had kept pretending that he was someone else and then shouted, “Fu-k Nick Fuentes, you racist.”

YouTube Video

And now it appears that Fuentes and Greene are done with each other. Never mind that it was only last February that Greene spoke at an America First Political Action Committee event hosted by Fuentes.

At that Feb. 25 meeting, Fuentes declared his support for Vladimir Putin, who had just launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

Fuentes said, “Now they’re going on about Vladimir Putin and Russia, and Vladimir Putin is Hitler – and they say that’s not a good thing.”

“I shouldn’t have said that,” he said, and then burst into laughter, drawing approval from the audience.

Instead of walking out of the conference, Greene went right ahead and delivered her speech. Greene defended herself, saying that she should not be held responsible for what others said at the event.

“I’m only responsible for what I say,” she wrote. “I’m also not going to turn down the opportunity to speak to 1,200 young America First patriots because of a few off-color remarks by another speaker, even if I find those remarks unsavory.”

At the time, she did not mention Fuentes by name. But Greene recently had no such reluctance after the GOP won a razor-thin House majority in the Nov. 8 midterms. She has endorsed Kevin McCarthy for House speaker even though some other House cogs in the Freedumb Caucus have pledged to oppose McCarthy’s bid for the top House post.

Apparently, Greene is making an effort to at least temporarily tamp down the erratic behavior in an effort to gain a seat on the House Oversight Committee from which she can showboat her conspiracy theories. The Washington Post reported that Greene said this on Steve Bannon’s podcast:

“I’m going to be on the Oversight Committee, and we’re going to do investigations into that little laptop,” she told Bannon, referring to Hunter Biden’s infamous computer, adding, “So you guys can buckle up, get ready, and we’re going for a ride because that’s what’s happening in January.”

Now Greene has espoused antisemitic conspiracy theories about George Soros and Rothschild-controlled Jewish space lasers setting off California wildfires, but that didn’t stop her from criticizing Fuentes as too extreme without putting any blame on Trump for the dinner at Mar-a-Lago. Greene actually called Fuentes an "immature young man saying hateful things about people."

“Most people in this country have no clue who Nick Fuentes is, and if they heard his statements, they would want nothing to do with him," Greene said. "The reality is, why would anyone want to follow or hang out with someone that condemns an entire group of people constantly when he knows nothing? What has he ever done in his life?"

MTG denounces Nick Fuentes as an "immature young man saying hateful things about people.” “Most people in this country have no clue who Nick Fuentes is and if they heard his statements they would want nothing to do with him." “What has he ever done in his life?” pic.twitter.com/0wg1ciqBAT

— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) December 2, 2022

OMG, Marjorie Taylor Greene actually said something that made sense.

Fuentes didn’t exactly turn the other cheek after those remarks. What he had to say about Greene also made sense, even though he revealed he’s also a misogynist in addition to his other vices.

“There's not anything that shows good character in her life," Fuentes said Friday on his program. "She's just weak. She'll go and say something edgy to get attention, and then when the pressure comes, she buckles. You know, she's going to be a MAGA mom and QAnon and all of that, and then the second Kevin McCarthy reprimands her and she loses her committee, she goes and apologizes, and she's going to say, 'Oh, Covid is like the Holocaust' — oh, so edgy, wow, drink up all the attention, here's the attention you ordered — and then the second it gets too hot, 'Oh, I'm sorry, I went to a Holocaust museum and nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh-nuh.'"

"I'm over her," he added. "It's, like, and by the way, you know, she wants to be the face of Christian nationalism — like, she's divorced and she's, like, actively an adulterer. How are you going to be the face of Christian nationalism when you're a divorced woman girl boss. It doesn't even make any sense. I'm so glad I don't have to pretend to support that anymore."

Nick Fuentes attacks Marjorie Taylor Greene’s character. pic.twitter.com/tKPj4yZS3I

— PatriotTakes ?? (@patriottakes) December 2, 2022

So, to adapt the lyrics ofMoon River,” what we actually have is: “Two grifters, off to see the world.”

And since both are out to pull money out of the pockets of MAGA extremists, there’s only one way to settle this falling out among fascists: Lock both of them in an In-N-Out for a pay-per-view food fight with ample supplies of ketchup and Sprite.

Back