What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

Giovanni Pernice Unveils Tattoo To Mark Strictly Win With Rose Ayling-Ellis

Brexiter

Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice won last year's Strictly Come Dancing

Giovanni Pernice has got inked to commemorate his Strictly Come Dancing win with Rose Ayling-Ellis.

The professional dancer unveiled a new tattoo in celebration of lifting the Glitterball trophy with the EastEnders star last month.

Giovanni shared picture of his latest inking on Instagram over the weekend, which revealed he has had a mirrorball and stars etched on the inside of his wrist.

It is accompanied by the letters ‘SCD’ and the date of last year’s final, which saw him and Rose triumph over John Whaite and Johannes Radebe.

Giovanni's Strictly tattoo

The pair are currently back dancing together on this year’s Strictly Come Dancing live tour, which is travelling to various cities across the UK.

Speaking to Birmingham Mail following the tour’s launch last week, Giovanni revealed how he hopes to keep dancing with Rose once it is over.

“I hope we can find time to dance together away from Strictly. I enjoy spending time with Rose. She is really special,” he said.

“I may be the dance teacher, but I have learnt so much from Rose. Meeting her has changed my life.

“We clicked from the very beginning. We understood each other perfectly. We have such as fantastic connection. She is amazing. So positive and energetic.”

The winning couple are currently taking part in the Strictly Come Dancing live tour

Following their win in December, Giovanni revealed his Strictly victory had been every bit worth the wait, after seven years having not previously won the BBC show since joining in 2015.

A short clip on his Instagram story showed him lying in bed looking longingly while Christina Perri’s romantic ballad A Thousand Years played… only for it to be revealed he had the Glitterball trophy on the pillow next to him.

READ MORE:​

Back