What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

Helen Mirren And Megan Thee Stallion Dancing Together Is Even More Joyous Than It Sounds

Brexiter

Oscar-winning actor Dame Helen Mirren and chart-topping rapper Megan Thee Stallion made an unlikely duo during an appearance at a Dolce and Gabbana fashion show over the weekend.

The pair were among the attendees who descended on Venice for the strictly A-list event in Venice.

And during the night, Dame Helen and Megan were seen cutting a rug together in a video we’ve played roughly 100 times already as a post-bank holiday pick-me-up.

Sadly, the pair’s brief dance together wasn’t to Megan’s signature hit WAP, but it still managed to put a smile on our face all the same:

Helen Mirren with Megan Thee Stallion in Venice pic.twitter.com/p6FNCUUzsC

— Film Updates (@FilmUpdates) August 30, 2021

But Megan wasn’t the only star the former Prime Suspect star grabbed for a dance at the Dolce and Gabbana show.

Posting on her Instagram page on Monday, she shared a photo of herself and Vin Diesel, revealing they’d also done a spot of dancing together “in the rain”:

The morning after the event, the British star shared a photo of herself in her elaborate dress, recalling: “I had a strange and wonderful dream last night.

“I dreamt I was in Piazza San Marco in Venice, dressed like a member of the Contarini Family, and before me appeared many beautiful goddesses dressed in heavenly clothes, as a rainbow and lightening appeared and thunder rolled, and as the vision disappeared a beautiful rain began to fall and then the following happened!”

Other star guests on the night included Normani, Jennifer Lopez, Travis Barker – who attended with his girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian – and Jennifer Hudson.

READ MORE:​

Back