What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

I Used To Be A Cleaner, And These Are The Products Us Professionals Swear By

Brexiter

I can promise you that these cleaning products will help you keep your home in tip-top condition!
I can promise you that these cleaning products will help you keep your home in tip-top condition!

We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, HuffPost UK may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.

Hiya! I’m Amy, and I used to be a cleaner before I began working as a Shopping writer. I learned loads in that job, like how to do an envelope fold, as well as just how many people don’t feel the urge to flush hotel loos (it’s a lot).

Obviously, I also got to have a go with a whole load of cleaning products, and very quickly figured out which ones would remain a staple in my kit — and which just weren’t worth the money.

So, without further ado, here are the products I have found to work the absolute best, and still regularly use in my own home. Plus, many of them have got the backing of thousands of Amazon reviewers, too!

More HuffPost Shopping​

Back