What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

IPL 2023: Preity Zinta hugs centurion Prabhsimran Singh after PBKS beat DC; Twitter can’t keep calm

Brexiter

Preity Zinta, Prabhsimran Singh
Prabhsimran Singh’s sensational performance in the IPL 2023 match between Punjab Kings (PBKS) and Delhi Capitals (DC) on Saturday (May 13) left fans and cricket experts in awe. The young cricketer showcased his skills by scoring an impressive 103 runs off just 65 balls, which included 10 fours and six sixes. His outstanding innings played a crucial role in PBKS securing a 31-run victory and keeping their hopes alive for a spot in the playoffs.

The exceptional century by Prabhsimran drew heartwarming reactions from his teammates and PBKS co-owner Preity Zinta.

Relive that special ? moment here ?#TATAIPL | #DCvPBKS https://t.co/eBGUL8gkVh pic.twitter.com/uWI2uW8vB8

— IndianPremierLeague (@IPL) May 13, 2023

The popular Bollywood actress couldn’t contain her excitement and expressed her delight by warmly hugging the Punjab batter, wearing a broad smile on her face.

When Preity Zinta Ji is happy. We see happiness throughout the world.
❤️ pic.twitter.com/UwIw9PMAo2

— Abhishek Ojha (@vicharabhio) May 13, 2023

Preity Zinta hugged Prabhsimran Singh for his incredible knock. pic.twitter.com/zu7ZG7SqTr

— Mufaddal Vohra (@mufaddal_vohra) May 13, 2023

Preity Zinta with the star of Punjab Kings. pic.twitter.com/U4Fv0htYkx

— Johns. (@CricCrazyJohns) May 13, 2023

Preity Zinta hugged Prabhsimran Singh when PBKS won the match. pic.twitter.com/cbNs98OLoF

— CricketMAN2 (@ImTanujSingh) May 13, 2023

Preity Zinta owner of PBKS congratulating prabhsimran Singh #PBKSvsDC #IPL2023 pic.twitter.com/Fz9DCQ3ikV

— J Gavin Thomas (@TiredOfProcess) May 13, 2023

After the crucial encounter, ‘Player of the Match’ Prabhsimran shared that his primary goal was to anchor the innings after his side lost early wickets, including those of Shikhar Dhawan, Liam Livingstone and Jitesh Sharma, within the first six overs. Prabhsimran’s composed and determined approach allowed him to build crucial partnerships and guide the team to a competitive total and ultimately emerge victorious.

“I was not thinking a lot. Just when the wickets fell early, I wanted to bat deeper,” Prabhsimran said in the post-match presentation ceremony.

“I have been with the team for a long time and I have learnt a lot from my seniors. I was just trying to grab my opportunity,” he added.

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back