What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

IPL 2023: Rishabh Pant makes his first appearance during Delhi Capitals vs Gujarat Titans match; pics and videos go viral

Brexiter

Injured Rishabh Pant at the stadium
Rishabh Pant, the injured wicketkeeper-batter, attended the Delhi Capitals (DC) versus Gujarat Titans (GT) match in the IPL 2023 as a spectator at the Arun Jaitley Stadium on Tuesday, April 4.

Although he has been ruled out of the tournament due to his injury, Pant showed his support for his team from the sidelines. He was seen with a walking stick, held by his left hand, while his right knee was taped up.

Earlier in the day, the DDCA confirmed that Pant would be present during the match, which was DC’s first home game of the season. Despite not being able to play, Pant’s presence in the stadium boosted the morale of his teammates and fans.

Rishabh Pant is H.E.R.E ❤?

?| Our owners and #RP17 in attendance at #QilaKotla, rooting our DC Boys ?#YehHaiNayiDilli #IPL2023 #DCvGT pic.twitter.com/88uDb1C3v1

— Delhi Capitals (@DelhiCapitals) April 4, 2023

When life hits hard.. some people aren’t able to get up but some people get up and hit the life back. Rishabh Pant is prime example of the same. pic.twitter.com/0HQdHvrBJw

— Anurag Dwivedi ? (@AnuragxCricket) April 4, 2023

Look who's here supporting the @DelhiCapitals – RP 17 ??#TATAIPL pic.twitter.com/56Dd0Tw7NE

— IndianPremierLeague (@IPL) April 4, 2023

Happy to see Delhi's own superstar #RishabhPant in the stands, supporting his team at home. Lovely how the franchise has come to support Pant in his tough days. That's IPL for us. #IPL2023 #DelhiCapitals #DCvsGT pic.twitter.com/oK0RWFxDVC

— Ridhima Pathak (@PathakRidhima) April 4, 2023

Rishabh Pant shows up at the Arun Jaitely Stadium to support Delhi Capitals. #cricket #DCvsGT #IPL2023 #RishabhPant #CricketTwitter pic.twitter.com/uFkF5u5Bf8

— CricketTimes.com (@CricketTimesHQ) April 4, 2023

Injured but bold Rishabh Pant is here to support DC: #RishabhPant pic.twitter.com/cStJy8rmxH

— Himanshu Pareek (@Sports_Himanshu) April 4, 2023

When he enter the Stadium
Audience Chanting :"We want Rishabh Pant."
????#RishabhPant #DCvsGT pic.twitter.com/nF0RYOotbE

— Mihika Singh (@Stars_ki_Duniya) April 4, 2023

#WATCH | Cricketer Rishabh Pant arrives at Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi as his team Delhi Capitals faces Gujarat Titans here. pic.twitter.com/Gx7l2oYrfi

— ANI (@ANI) April 4, 2023

Ahead of the contest, the entire DC squad recorded a special message for Pant and wished him a speedy recovery.

“I hope you are recovering well. Dekh raha hu tere videos ab dhire dhire chal raha hai (I have seen your videos you’re slowly being able to walk). Baby steps are coming now. Really happy to see how you are recovering,” said Prithvi Shaw in a video shared by the official Twitter handle of IPL.

“We will be playing back in Delhi after 3-4 years. We will be missing you. I can see how well you are recovering. You are doing recovery pool for half an hour, so that’s a big thing,” said Axar Patel.

“I hope you recover well. I know you are supporting us and we will try to win it for you brother,” said Powell.

Get Well Soon, Rishabh! ? ?

Wishes pour in for @RishabhPant17 as @DelhiCapitals gear up for their first home game of the #TATAIPL ? #DCvGT pic.twitter.com/w8Sp0B4ZTF

— IndianPremierLeague (@IPL) April 4, 2023

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back