What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

Is it too soon to talk about 2022 Senate map? Never too soon!

Brexiter

I love Daily Kos. I love the people who work here. I consider our writers some of the smartest people in the political space. And yet on our weekly podcast Daily Kos The Brief, we’ve been eager to feature experts from around the progressive world to discuss critical issues. That is to say, this is a Daily Kos podcast, but it’s not an ONLY Daily Kos podcast.

But today it will be, because I can see unequivocally that the Daily Kos Elections team is literally the smartest election-coverage team in the country. And so when we decided to talk about the Senate elections next year, it’s quite convenient knowing that the top experts reside in-house. And among them, Jeff Singer is an elections savant.

So join us this week, as we pick Jeff’s brain on next year’s Senate elections, and we further discuss why it is so important that we do so. (Hint: “Democratic Senate majority” and “rendering Joe Manchin less relevant” should feature prominently.)

The live show airs Tuesdays, 1:30 PT/4:30 ET. The podcast goes live Wednesday morning.

YouTube Video

Remember, you don’t have to watch the show live! You can watch the video anytime after the fact, or catch the audio podcast Wednesday morning wherever you get your podcasts, including Apple Podcasts and Spotify. A full list is available here.

Please subscribe and leave a review to help the podcast grow. The more people we reach, the better we spread the Daily Kos message of grassroots empowerment and progress.

Back