What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

It looks like Herschel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion before he decided to become 'pro-life'

Brexiter

Since he was tapped by the world’s most self-absorbed rich kid Donald Trump to run for Senate in Georgia, Herschel Walker has been nothing if not the worst candidate in the world. On every issue, Walker is a failure. He is a clearly incompetent public figure, lacking in decency and in the self-reflection needed to lead people beyond his very spotted past. That past includes secret children and very frightening moments of domestic violence. It is tough to see why Georgians would want Walker representing them when the considerably more impressive incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock is already doing a solid job.

Late in the day on Monday, the Daily Beast dropped an explosive report. According to reporter Roger Sollenberger, Walker got a woman pregnant some time in 2009, told her to get an abortion, then reimbursed her $700 after she had the procedure.

RELATED STORY: Herschel Walker says forget about him holding gun to his wife’s head because Jesus

The report says that the woman who made this claim to the media outlet was able to supply receipts for the abortion and the payment from Walker. The Daily Beast was also able to corroborate her story with a witness who was aware of what was happening with the woman at the time and took care of her after the procedure. Asked why she was coming forward now, she said she couldn’t deal with his perverse stance on abortion now. Walker has said that there should be no exceptions for rape, incest, or the life of the mother in any abortion law he would sign off on. The woman told the Daily Beast, “I just can’t with the hypocrisy anymore. We all deserve better.”

Here’s Walker in May:

Asked Wednesday if he wanted a more total ban on abortion than the six-week prohibition passed by the Republican-controlled state legislature, Mr. Walker was unequivocal.

“There’s no exception in my mind,” he told reporters after a campaign speech in Macon, Ga., at the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame. “Like I say, I believe in life. I believe in life.” He did not single out exceptions for rape, incest or the life of the mother specifically, but he said repeatedly that he wanted no exceptions.

The Daily Beast says Walker’s camp has called the story false, but the evidence seems pretty clear-cut.

As Herschel Walker says it's not true and he's going to sue The Daily Beast over @SollenbergerRC's incredible story about him paying for a former girlfriend's abortion, Erick Erickson is out here saying everyone already knew Walker did that and people can change. pic.twitter.com/QW1qmgJrZW

— Justin Baragona (@justinbaragona) October 3, 2022

The Daily Beast’s politics editor tweeted this out:

I can tell you we stand behind every word and feel very solid about the story.https://t.co/ryvGywheAX https://t.co/t8kZaFs1Rc

— Matt Fuller (@MEPFuller) October 3, 2022

Oh my.

RELATED STORIES:

Herschel Walker says he ‘found out’ he was Black when his company became a minority-owned business

Herschel Walker now admits having second son. Wait, third son. Oh, and a daughter too?

Herschel Walker cosplays as a sheriff and gets hilarious blowback

Back