What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

Murray In Rome, Practises With Djokovic

Brexiter

Andy Murray is not competing in the Internazionali BNL d'Italia this week, but the former World No. 1 is at the Foro Italico to train with the best players in the world.

The 33-year-old has not played a tournament since Rotterdam in early March due to a left groin injury. But he has mixed it up with some of the ATP Tour's biggest stars at the Foro Italico, including World No. 1 Novak Djokovic and Diego Schwartzman.

"I haven't seen him in a while, and it was great to hit with him. I thought he played very well on the court," Djokovic said. "He moves well, considering it's clay, which is not the best surface for his hips. But considering what he has been through lately, I think it seems like he's been feeling well on the court. That's what he's saying, and that's what it appears on the court itself.

"We had a nice chat and had a few laughs on the court as well. It was just great. It brought back the old times when we spent a lot of time on the court together, whether it was training or playing against each other."

Back