What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

News Roundup: December tornadoes devastate; a 2022 prescription for the president

Brexiter

The weekend is off to a very bad start. Friday night saw a horrific and unusual storm system that led to at least 30 tornadoes in six states, including one three-hour monstrosity that traveled over 200 miles through four states, leaving behind little more than rubble and dozens of lives lost. Elsewhere, the stories of conservatives and COVID-19 keep getting stranger, and there’s really just one New Year’s resolution Joe Biden can complete if he truly wants to claw back the nation from fascism and ensure we never get this close to the edge again. Here's some of what you may have missed:

New and trending stories from the Community:
While you’re here, be sure to check out this week’s rescues over at Community Spotlight.
Finally, SantaCon returned to New York City this weekend, after a year off due to the pandemic.
SantaCon NYC ?? pic.twitter.com/BLwsQVU0kl

— New York Live with Mickey (@MickmickNYC) December 11, 2021

People didn’t hesitate to share their thoughts on the notorious annual party.

SantaCon? Looks more like Santa-Omicron out here to me

— Michael Grier (@MichaeIGrier) December 11, 2021

Holding the line Nyc vs Santacon ??? pic.twitter.com/smN936gCpX

— guster (@guster) December 11, 2021

The only way to do ?? Santacon ?? ?? pic.twitter.com/sn7csqIp8G

— Caroline Moss (@CarolineMoss) December 11, 2021

I absolutely support this. Santa Not Welcome #Santacon pic.twitter.com/cPWoKdRHho

— Nicholas Ferroni (@NicholasFerroni) December 11, 2021

It’s noon and a group of 8 hammered Santa’s just stumbled into this quiet coffee shop I’m in. And that’s how I learned it’s SantaCon today. pic.twitter.com/SW9DSVqn37

— Troy Petrunoff (@troypetrunoff) December 11, 2021

Today is SantaCon, the only day of the year that was better in 2020

— gianmarco (@GianmarcoSoresi) December 11, 2021

Enjoy your evening, and thanks for being here!

Back