What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

'Nobody wants to impregnate you if you look like a thumb': Matt Gaetz condemns pro-choice activists

Brexiter

Rep. Matt Gaetz is misogyny personified and he proved as much on Saturday at the right-wing nonprofit Turning Point USA’s Student Action Summit. “Have you watched these pro-abortion, pro-murder rallies,” the Florida Congressman asked at the convention held at the Tampa Convention Center in Florida. “The people are just disgusting.

“Like, why is it that the women with the least likelihood of getting pregnant are the ones most worried about having abortions? Nobody wants to impregnate you if you look like a thumb."

RELATED STORY: Matt Gaetz hits a new low—even for him—and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shuts him down

Gaetz went on to describe those protesting in support of abortion rights as “disgusting” and "odious on the inside and out."

”They’re like 5’2, 350 pounds, and they’re like ‘give me my abortions or I’ll get up and march and protest,’” Gaetz said. “I’m thinking, march? You look like you have ankles weaker than the legal reasoning behind Roe versus Wade. A few of them need to get up and march.”

Gaetz continued: "They need to get up and march for like an hour a day, swing those arms, get the blood pumping, maybe mix in a salad."

Gaetz: "Why is it that the women with the least likelihood of getting pregnant are the ones most worried about having abortions? Nobody wants to impregnate you if you look like a thumb." pic.twitter.com/0qqvun3Pf8

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 23, 2022

Here’s the thing about anything that Gaetz says. It comes from the mouth of someone accused of sex trafficking a 17-year-old girl—a fact Twitter users were happy to point out. “We need to see his perp walk, not his sexist misogynistic rants,” Twitter user Ricky Davila said, calling for Gaetz’s arrest.”

It’s insane to me and frankly very disgusting that Matt Gaetz is under criminal FBI investigation for child sex trafficking and continues to be free let alone hold public office as he insults women’s looks on stage. We need to see his perp walk, not his sexist misogynistic rants.

— Ricky Davila (@TheRickyDavila) July 24, 2022

Actor Dash Dobrofsky tweeted: “Matt Gaetz was accused of sex-trafficking minors with his partner, Joel Greenberg — over a year ago. There are Venmo receipts showing Gaetz paying Greenberg $900, and Greenberg paying the same $900 to an underage girl. How long does it take to prosecute a child predator?”

It's completely obscene that Matt Gaetz is at CPAC talking about women who aren't attracted enough to get impregnated when his gigantic, ugly cranium should be in prison for paying to have sex with girls.

— BrooklynDad_Defiant!☮️ (@mmpadellan) July 23, 2022

RELATED STORY: The wheels are turning in Gaetz sex crimes probe as ex-girlfriend talks to grand jury

Back