What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

The Funniest Tweets From Parents This Week

Brexiter

Kids may say the silliest things, but parents tweet about them in the funniest ways. So each week, we round up the most hilarious quips from parents on Twitter to spread the joy.

Scroll down to read the latest batch, and follow @HuffPostParents on Twitter for more!

My kids’ superpower is using 24 different cups in a day to drink 3 cups of water.

— Jessie (@mommajessiec) August 30, 2021

What did parents do before smart phones like push the swing with both hands or something?

— Daddy Go Fish (@daddygofish) August 29, 2021

this isn't as bad as i thought it was going to be.

-my 12yo complimenting dinner

— Dadman Walking (@dadmann_walking) September 2, 2021

My daughter wanted to go play in our flooded yard and I had to explain the concept of poop water to her

— Jessica Valenti (@JessicaValenti) September 2, 2021

Me: how was your first day?

12, in tears: WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME MIDDLE SCHOOL DOESN’T HAVE A PLAYGROUND

— Katie Didn't (@Pork_Chop_Hair) September 2, 2021

Playdates were invented to force parents to clean their home

— Vinod Chhaproo (@Chhapiness) August 29, 2021

My 7yo was mad at me, so she wrote me a "No Thank You" card and told me I better watch out. This is exactly what I imagine it feels like to be threatened by a Care Bear.

— Raw Motherhood (@MetteAngerhofer) August 29, 2021

I appreciate the thought, kindergarten, but my son doesn't need 3 days off for Labor Day. He's actually unemployed and lazy af.

— Henpecked Hal (@HenpeckedHal) August 30, 2021

I was lightly scolded by my wife and oldest daughter for using the baby as a table. They’re just mad they didn’t think of it first. pic.twitter.com/BTUmJEcckM

— Terence (@TOPolk) August 28, 2021

i pay for netflix, hulu, and disney plus and all these damn kids want to watch is cupcake decorating videos on youtube

— That Mom Tho (@mom_tho) August 28, 2021

5: I’ll fix it when you say “sorry” fifty times

3: ok. sorry fifty times

— mom mom mom mom mom (@notmythirdrodeo) September 3, 2021

Parenting Hack: Any dessert that can't be split evenly between your kids is now yours.

— KJ (@IDontSpeakWhine) September 2, 2021

What I thought I’d be like as a parent: “Come, children! Let us frolic and play and have fun! Every day is magic!”

What I’m actually like as a parent:

“Mommy look! I made a man out of Play Doh and he’s always happy!”

“ALWAYS? Well that sounds exhausting.”

— Arianna Bradford (@thearibradford) August 29, 2021

My 5-year-old is learning about exercise & endurance, but he keeps saying insurance. Yesterday, he asked me if you need good insurance when you run. I told him at my age, you had better.

— A Bearer Of Dad News (@HomeWithPeanut) August 28, 2021

School drop off me and school pick up me are not the same person

— Professional Worrier (@pro_worrier_) August 30, 2021

"Why don't you eat a fruit?" I yell at my kid through a mouthful of Cheez-Its.

— AparnaRC (@Wordesse) August 29, 2021

Peter Pan seems like a fun read until it’s an hour past bedtime and you’re trying to convince your kid that she always has to tell you before she leaves the house, even if it’s through the window in the middle of the night with a magical flying man

— Real Life Mommy (@reallifemommy3) August 30, 2021

At this point in my life, all of my clothes come from places that also sell groceries and tires.

— Mommy Meme Jeans (@mommymemejeans) September 2, 2021

If by sneaky link you mean eating a bowl of ice cream and pretending it’s a spicy bowl of noodles when my kids ask what’s that, then yeah I got a sneaky sneaky

— Yelisa (@motherplaylist) August 31, 2021

In hell, there are no flames. Only overly exhausted kindergarteners crying about how they aren’t tired.

— Marissa ??? (@michimama75) August 31, 2021

What I’m presently doing appears to be causing my parents great consternation. I shall forge ahead.

- Toddlers

— NicholasG (@Dad_At_Law) August 28, 2021

Welcome to parenthood.
You now have popsicle scissors.

— SpunkyDame (@DameSpunky) August 23, 2021

Related...​

Back