What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

Treat Him To This Bestselling Philips Shaver (It's Discounted 67% Right Now!)

Brexiter

Give the man in your life the gift of the perfect shave
Give the man in your life the gift of the perfect shave

We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, HuffPost UK may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.

As a shopping writer, it’s safe to say that I’ve seen a lot of great discounts over the past couple of days. So please trust me when I tell you that this Philips Shaver Series 3000 is the best of all the Black Friday deals I’ve come across. It’s rare to see a product with over 2,000 5* reviews have a discount of anything more than 50% — so 67% has truly surprised me.

Way more innovative than your average electric shaver, it’s equipped with 5D pivot and flex heads to sense the right kind of motion for better skin protection. It’s also got 27 (count them) self-sharpening precision-engineered blades and an anti-slip rubber grip designed for those who like shaving in the shower.

Plus, if you’ve got a man who’s always doing things at the last-minute, then he’ll be especially pleased to know that just five minutes of charge will give him enough juice to get through a quick shave when he’s in a hurry.

While 20% discounts may come and go throughout the year, this whopping 67% price slash is the kind of deal you only really get on Black Friday. So you better snap it up now, before prices return to normal come Tuesday.

More HuffPost Shopping​

Back