What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

Twitter-banned racist Georgia rep. urges the use of 'Second Amendment' against Democrats

Brexiter

Wasn’t Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene stripped of her committee assignments last year amid her support of racist and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and advocating for the execution of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and former President Barack Obama? Yes? Yes, she was. And now, well, she’s at it again, this time urging Americans to use their “Second Amendment rights” to defend themselves against the likes of Stacey Abrams and the Democratic party, or as she calls it, “tyrannical government.”

Speaking Tuesday on America First, a right-wing podcast hosted by Sebastian Gorka, Greene discussed proposals by Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, one of which included “pursing aggressive vaccinations of Georgians.”

Greene immediately showed her colors, spewing her usual go-to—delusional and violent rhetoric. "The next thing she talked about was grabbing people's guns. She hates Georgia's Second Amendment rights. She wants to stop constitutional carry," Greene said.

The freshman lawmaker went on to say, "Ultimately, the truth is it's our Second Amendment rights, our right to bear arms, that protects Americans and gives us the ability to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government," she said. "And I hate to use this language, but Democrats, they're exactly ... they're doing exactly what our Founders talked about when they gave us the precious rights that we have."

The recently Twitter-banned Greene added, “I hope to never see a civil war in this country, and that’s why you hear me toss around ‘national divorce.’”

"Twitter is an enemy to America and can’t handle the truth," Greene said, according to NBC News. "That’s fine, I’ll show America we don’t need them and it’s time to defeat our enemies."

Perhaps it will come as no surprise to you that despite the fact that Greene rails against the COVID-19 vaccine, she doesn’t mind making money from it. In fact, the infamously unvaccinated congresswoman holds stock in three of the major vaccine-making pharmaceutical companies—AstraZeneca, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson.

In December, Greene suggested that Democratic voters, who she called “brainwashed people,” who move to Republican-leaning states should have a “cooling off” period before they can be allowed to vote.

"After Democrat voters and big donors ruin a state like California, you would think it wise to stop them from doing it to another great state like Florida," she wrote in a retweet of a thread by a Twitter user who criticized Democrats seeking to move to red states.

Just this month, Greene was also temporarily suspended from Facebook. The ban impacts her personal accounts; she will still have access to her professional account, @RepMTG, but let’s see how long that lasts given her love for conspiratorial, violent, and incendiary comments.

Back