What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

Twitter reactions: Ishan Kishan’s 210 blow Bangladesh away in 3rd ODI

Brexiter

Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli
Ishan Kishan smashed the fastest double hundred in the history of ODI cricket as India thumped Bangladesh by 227 runs in the third and last ODI of the three-match series at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chattogram on Saturday.

Asked to bat first, Kishan blasted 210 off 131 deliveries, while former India captain Virat Kohli (113 off 91) also slammed his first ODI hundred since August 2019 and propelled their side to a massive total of 409-8.

Kishan, who got the opportunity to open in the innings in place of an injured Rohit Sharma, took Bangladesh bowlers to the cleaners and hit 24 fours and ten sixes during his scintillating knock. All-rounder Washington Sundar (37 off 27) took the team across the 400-mark after a sudden fall of wickets in the death overs.

In reply, Bangladesh were bundled out for 182 in 34 overs. Shardul Thakur was the pick of the bowlers for Team India with three wickets, while Axar Patel and Umran Malik bagged two wickets each.

“The wicket was too good to bat on. My intent was very clear. I am blessed to hear my name among such legends. I got out with 15 overs left. I could have got 300 also,” Kishan said after joining the likes of Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag and Rohit Sharma in the double-century club.

The 24-year-old also thanked Virat for calming him when he was nearing his maiden ODI hundred.

“I was batting with Virat bhai, and he was spot on with which bowlers I needed to select [to target]. I was on 95 and wanted to smack, but he calmed me down, saying it was my first hundred,” added Kishan.

Here’s how Twitter reacted:

A fabulous knock! ?
A fabulous knock! ?

The innings you played today deserves double the appreciation too @ishankishan51!

Wonderful knock by @imVkohli as well. Many congratulations! pic.twitter.com/XX4PByDEj2

— Sachin Tendulkar (@sachin_rt) December 10, 2022

The first double hundred in ODI by @ishankishan51, making it the fastest in just 126 balls & a smashing 44th century by the unstoppable @imVkohli ⚡#INDvBAN #ODIs #DoubleCentury

— Jhulan Goswami (@JhulanG10) December 10, 2022

The Jammu Express finishes it with a yorker ???

India win by 227 runs ?#BANvIND #UmranMalik #OrangeArmy

— SunRisers Hyderabad (@SunRisers) December 10, 2022

Ishan Kishan TODAY: 210
Bangladesh: 182

— Punjab Kings (@PunjabKingsIPL) December 10, 2022

Ishan Kishan beats Bangladesh by 28 runs

— Sarang Bhalerao (@bhaleraosarang) December 10, 2022

Take a bow Ishan Kishan. Fastest double hundred in the history of the game. This is the way that India has to adopt. Might not come off on a few days but any day a better approach. Such a joy to watch. #INDvsBAN pic.twitter.com/LZc9XCdFJF

— Venkatesh Prasad (@venkateshprasad) December 10, 2022

A sheer work of brilliance and who does it better than @ishankishan51. Congratulations on the majestic double hundreds brother! #IndvsBAN pic.twitter.com/IOw2NMMAa9

— Suresh Raina?? (@ImRaina) December 10, 2022

Ishan Kishan won his first player of the match award in ODI format.

— Johns. (@CricCrazyJohns) December 10, 2022

Incredible inning with outstanding shot selection by Ishan Kishan ? #200

— Irfan Pathan (@IrfanPathan) December 10, 2022

Ishan Kishan has defeated Bangladesh by 28 runs.

— Aakash Chopra (@cricketaakash) December 10, 2022

Classic Kohli ODI inns, you were missed. Good to see normal services resuming in ODIs too. Well played @imVkohli ?? #BANvIND pic.twitter.com/70OPdG8eNC

— Wasim Jaffer (@WasimJaffer14) December 10, 2022

Ishan Kishan wow ? ??

— Ryan Burl (@ryanburl3) December 10, 2022

Ishan kishan you beauty. ♥️#INDvsBAN pic.twitter.com/2Y3YbWvqKc

— Prayag (@theprayagtiwari) December 10, 2022

Ishan Kishan's double dhamaka makes one believe in his potential and the possibilities in white balls cricket. Difficult to ignore him now. @ishankishan51 #INDvsBAN

— Mohammad Kaif (@MohammadKaif) December 10, 2022

FASTEST DOUBLE CENTURY IN ODI HISTORY!

What a firecracker performance by our Bihari boy @ishankishan51. Incredibly amazing Ishan.

Congratulations & may you score many more centuries.

We're proud of you!#ishankishan #INDvsBAN pic.twitter.com/yg2iQQVQw7

— Sanjay Kumar Jha (@SanjayJhaBihar) December 10, 2022

Virat Kohli celebrated first before Ishan Kishan when the youngster scored his memorable double hundred. pic.twitter.com/m2tLLBR4qD

— Johns. (@CricCrazyJohns) December 10, 2022

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back