What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

Virender Sehwag, Suresh Raina and other cricketers mourn actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s sudden demise

Brexiter

Puneeth Rajkumar
The sudden demise of South Indian actor Puneeth Rajkumar left the entire cricket fraternity in shock. Former Indian opener Virender Sehwag is also heartbroken and condoled the actor’s sudden demise.

‘Power Star’ Puneeth, 46, suffered a heart attack while working out at the gym on Friday morning. He breathed his last at the Vikram Hospital in Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru.

Sehwag took to Twitter to mourn Puneeth’s death.

“Saddened to hear about the passing away of #PuneethRajkumar. Warm, and humble, his passing away is a great blow to Indian cinema. May his soul attain sadgati. Om Shanti,” wrote Sehwag.

Saddened to hear about the passing away of #PuneethRajkumar . Warm , and humble, his passing away is a great blow to Indian cinema. May his soul attain sadgati. Om Shanti. pic.twitter.com/YywkotiWqC

— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) October 29, 2021

Puneeth will be cremated on Sunday (October 30) with full state honours. Thousands of fans thronged to the Kanteerava stadium in Bengaluru to pay last respects to their idol.

Former India international and Chennai Super Kings (CSK) star batsman Suresh Raina also expressed his heartfelt condolences to Puneeth’s family.

“Deeply saddened to hear about #PuneethRajkumar Ji’s demise. My heartfelt condolences to his family, may his soul rest in peace. Om Shanti,” tweeted Raina.

Deeply saddened to hear about #PuneethRajkumar Ji’s demise. My heartfelt condolences to his family, may his soul rest in peace. Om Shanti ?

— Suresh Raina?? (@ImRaina) October 29, 2021

Here’s how other cricketers reacted:

Shocked to hear #PuneethRajkumar is no more.. life is so unpredictable . Condolences to family and friends .. waheguru ? pic.twitter.com/V5ER14nK88

— Harbhajan Turbanator (@harbhajan_singh) October 29, 2021

Shocked and deeply saddened on the passing of #PuneethRajkumar the film industry has lost a gem. One of the finest human being I’ve met. So vibrant and humble.Gone too soon. Condolences to his family, friends and innumerable fans. ??

— Anil Kumble (@anilkumble1074) October 29, 2021

? pic.twitter.com/pivYKlu37P

— Veda Krishnamurthy (@vedakmurthy08) October 29, 2021

A tragic day for Kannada Cinema, Karnataka and India. #PuneethRajkumar sir will always remain an inspiration, our #powerstar and an eternal icon for us all. Taken away from us far too soon, his legacy will live on in our hearts and minds for generations. Om Shanti ?

— Manish Pandey (@im_manishpandey) October 29, 2021

Saddened to hear about the passing of #PuneethRajkumar a very versatile actor not to mention a vibrant dancer in South Indian films #ripPuneethrajkumar
OM Shanthi pic.twitter.com/S5YxCZWZxI

— S.Badrinath (@s_badrinath) October 29, 2021

Shocked to hear about the demise of #PuneethRajkumar .
My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. Om Shanti ??? pic.twitter.com/Fpo2Y3cjVB

— VVS Laxman (@VVSLaxman281) October 29, 2021

Shocking. Rest In Peace ?? #PuneethRajkumar

— Sandeep sharma (@sandeep25a) October 29, 2021

Deeply saddened to hear on the passing of #PuneethRajkumar Condolences &
Prayers for his family and friends
RIP ??

— Mayank Agarwal (@mayankcricket) October 29, 2021

Shocked to hear that Puneeth Rajkumar is no more. Life is so unpredictable. Gone too soon. Thoughts and prayers with his family and friends ?? pic.twitter.com/lZXv1wznZ0

— Wasim Jaffer (@WasimJaffer14) October 29, 2021

Deeply saddened to hear about the passing of #PuneethRajkumar. It comes as such a shock. My deepest condolences to his family and all his fans. May his soul rest in peace. ?????? pic.twitter.com/IXqw1xPAxF

— Robin Aiyuda Uthappa (@robbieuthappa) October 29, 2021

My heartfelt condolences to the family and loved ones of Puneeth Rajkumar sir. May his soul rest in peace ?

— Devdutt Padikkal (@devdpd07) October 29, 2021

Puneeth Rajkumar's passing is a tremendous loss to Indian cinema. He was an icon whose presence will sorely be missed by everyone. My condolences to his family and near ones. May his soul rest in peace.#PuneethRajkumar ?

— Prasidh Krishna (@prasidh43) October 29, 2021

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back