What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

Wishes pour from the cricket fraternity as India skipper Rohit Sharma turns 36

Brexiter

Rohit Sharma
India’s modern-day legend, Rohit Sharma, celebrated his 36th birthday on Sunday (April 30). Notably, he is considered as one of the best batters in world cricket and is the captain of the Indian cricket team as well as the Mumbai Indians (MI) side in the Indian Premier League (IPL).

Rohit has gained massive popularity and recognition due to his natural flair and brilliant stroke-play ability, which has also helped him achieve great success in his career. The Mumbai cricketer is widely regarded as the best in the current times and is referred to as ‘Hitman’ by his fans.

Rohit has appeared in 148 T20Is, 243 ODIs, and 49 Tests for India so far, scoring 3853, 9825, and 3379 runs, respectively. He is the only batter to slam three double hundreds in the 50-over format and record four centuries in the T20Is. Rohit also excelled as a captain and led MI to five successful championship triumphs in IPL. He even has a hat-trick to his name in the cash-rich league, which he took in 2009.

Apart from his on-field performances, Rohit is known for his jolly and kind behaviour off the field. He not only shares a great bond with his fellow teammates but also with some ex-cricketers.

On that note, here’s how cricket fraternity wished Rohit on his 36th birthday:

Happy Birthday to my favourite best brother in the whole world @ImRo45 happiest birthday ❤️ To my guiding light , my best friend, the person who makes me laugh more than anyone else in the world ? Happy Birthday Rohitaaaaaa shramaaaa ❤️? CC:- Ritika bhabhi ??? pic.twitter.com/NaEYm1hjIG

— Yuzvendra Chahal (@yuzi_chahal) April 30, 2023

Happy birthday skip @ImRo45 ? Cheers to a year of more jokes, laughs, and great times. Have a fantastic birthday! pic.twitter.com/rdM2Lr5vHh

— Cheteshwar Pujara (@cheteshwar1) April 30, 2023

Rohit Sharma, have a great year. If my small birthday day wish comes true, India will have both WTC and World Cup titles. Great cricketer, wonderful human. #HappyBirthday @ImRo45

— Mohammad Kaif (@MohammadKaif) April 30, 2023

Happy Birthday @ImRo45 . I wish you good luck and success. May you have another year filled with new achievements for yourself and Indian cricket. Stay blessed always brother.#HappyBirthdayRohit pic.twitter.com/GZbKK7BHQI

— Harbhajan Turbanator (@harbhajan_singh) April 30, 2023

Happy birthday big brother @ImRo45 . Here's to more life and blessings. ?? pic.twitter.com/k5dctTiwVO

— Kuldeep yadav (@imkuldeep18) April 30, 2023

Many happy returns of the day to you Sham! Giving that kiss right back to you. ?@ImRo45 pic.twitter.com/ZnBQYBETwO

— DK (@DineshKarthik) April 30, 2023

Happy birthday @ImRo45 bhai ? Thank you for inspiring me every single day ❤️ pic.twitter.com/HtBnjtd1yD

— Tilak Varma (@TilakV9) April 30, 2023

Happy Birthday Brotherman! It has been a delight watching you grow as a person, a cricketer, and as a devoted family man! Wishing you continued success in your life and career. Cheers.@ImRo45 pic.twitter.com/Qb50gK9MVH

— zaheer khan (@ImZaheer) April 30, 2023

Happiest birthday greetings to Captain @ImRo45 . I wish you another year full of success and accomplishments. Stay healthy, happy and continue to take Indian cricket to new heights.#HappyBirthdayRohit

— Rajeev Shukla (@ShuklaRajiv) April 30, 2023

Happy birthday brothaman ? from being a youngster in the team when I first met you to now leading the team, you’ve done well & should feel proud of how far you’ve come ?? hope you score tons of runs & get home loads of trophies this year! Lots of love ?❤️@ImRo45 pic.twitter.com/uzRtZO6eiL

— Yuvraj Singh (@YUVSTRONG12) April 30, 2023

Sending warm wishes on your birthday, @ImRo45! May your year be filled with victories and successes! Wishing you a year full of victories and successes??#RohitSharma #HitmanBirthday pic.twitter.com/QjlDM4zJA9

— Jhulan Goswami (@JhulanG10) April 30, 2023

3 ODI Double Centuries, 5 IPL Trophies as Captain. Records that are going to stay unbeaten for a very long period of time. Happy Birthday @ImRo45 wishing you a great year ahead. May this be a great year for you and ??? #HappyBirthdayRohit

— S.Badrinath (@s_badrinath) April 30, 2023

Happy birthday @ImRo45 bhaiya ?. Thank you for all the valuable words and never being angry?, wish you happiness and health ? pic.twitter.com/Vzuh0yJqLy

— Hrithik Shokeen (@Hrithik14S) April 30, 2023

4️⃣4️⃣0️⃣ intl. matches
1️⃣7️⃣0️⃣5️⃣7️⃣ intl. runs
4️⃣3️⃣ intl. hundreds ?
Only cricketer to score Three ODI double hundreds ??

Here’s wishing #TeamIndia captain @ImRo45, a very happy birthday ? ?? pic.twitter.com/uNV9VbEUFb

— BCCI (@BCCI) April 30, 2023

To मुंबईचा राजा, our skipper, आपला ??, sab ka Hitman: here’s to a journey of a lifetime and so much more to come. ?

Happy birthday, @ImRo45. ??#OneFamily #HappyBirthdayRohit #MumbaiMeriJaan #MumbaiIndians pic.twitter.com/Km3W60zHEW

— Mumbai Indians (@mipaltan) April 29, 2023

Here's wishing the captain of #MenInBlue, Rohit Sharma, a very Happy Birthday! ???

Have a great day, Hitman! ?#PlayBold #ನಮ್ಮRCB #TeamIndia @ImRo45 pic.twitter.com/pTTgctwHy7

— Royal Challengers Bangalore (@RCBTweets) April 30, 2023

? HITMAN'S BHARAT ARMY! Here's wishing our skipper Rohit Sharma, a very happy birthday.

? One of the greatest Indians to grace the game of cricket turns 36 today!

? Pics belong to the respective owners • #RohitSharma #HappyBirthday #TeamIndia #BharatArmy pic.twitter.com/twtWLhQh5e

— The Bharat Army (@thebharatarmy) April 29, 2023

Happy birthday, RO 45. ?? #Legend ?? pic.twitter.com/oUTn5HXbP1

— Rajasthan Royals (@rajasthanroyals) April 29, 2023

Sending warm birthday wishes to one of the greatest opening batsmen of our generation. Keep shining, Rohit Sharma @ImRo45#HappyBirthdayRohit pic.twitter.com/UXSKN5FPux

— Venkatesh prasaad (@venkey1983) April 29, 2023

Happy 36th birthday to the legendary Rohit Sharma, one of the greatest ODI openers with 3 double hundreds and 4 T20I hundreds, an exceptional Test opener, and the most successful captain in IPL history with 5 titles! #HappyBirthdayRohit #Hitman"h https://t.co/IjSvldMoGp

— Ridhima Pathak (@PathakRidhima) April 29, 2023

Happy B'day Skipper..?.!! #HappyBirthdayRohit @ImRo45 @mipaltan pic.twitter.com/WmEDB6rIqQ

— MI Fans Army™ (@MIFansArmy) April 29, 2023

122* vs ??
140 vs ??
102 vs ???????
104 vs ??
103 vs ??

On this day in 2019, @BCCI star Rohit Sharma broke the record for the most centuries in a @CricketWorldCup tournament. pic.twitter.com/z4xLYmhNNw

— ICC (@ICC) July 6, 2021

Huge crowd emerged in Hyderabad to see Rohit sharma's cutout today on his birthday. ?#HappyBirthdayRohitpic.twitter.com/Rgk7FwYZta

— Mufaddal Vodra (@mufaddal_vodra) April 30, 2023

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back