What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

World Cup 2023: Pakistani actress Sehar Shinwari vows to go on a dinner date with Bangladesh cricketer if they defeat India

Brexiter

Sehar Shinwari, Bangladesh Cricket Team
Pakistani actress Sehar Shinwari’s recent Twitter remarks about the ongoing ICC ODI World Cup 2023 have sparked considerable attention on social media.

Following Pakistan’s defeat in their previous match against India, Shinwari expressed hope in her tweet for a victory by the Bangladesh cricket team over India in their upcoming match.

Sehar Shinwari vows to have a fish dinner date with the Bangali boy​

Team India will take on Bangladesh in Match 17 of the ODI World Cup 2023 on Thursday, October 19. The Rohit Sharma-led side thrashed Pakistan by 7 wickets in their last fixture and will be high on confidence after registering three consecutive wins in as many matches.

In the meantime, dejected by her team’s one-sided defeated against India, Pakistani actress Sehar Shinwari wrote: “InshAllah my Bangali Bandu will avenge us in the next match. I will go to Dhaka and have a fish dinner date with the Bangali boy if their team manages to beat India.”

InshAllah my Bangali Bandu will avenge us in the next match. I will go to dhaka and have a fish dinner date with Bangali boy if their team managed to beat India ✌️❤️ 🇧🇩

— Sehar Shinwari (@SeharShinwari) October 15, 2023

She didn’t stop here and went one step ahead to make a blunt remark.

Also READ: Ellyse Perry predicts the winner of ICC Men’s ODI World Cup 2023

“Guys Bangladesh India ko pelney wala hai. Take screenshot of my tweet and show it me later,” Shinwari added.

Guys Bangladesh India ko pelney wala hai

Take screenshot of my tweet and show it me later

— Sehar Shinwari (@SeharShinwari) October 16, 2023

However, her bold statement was met with skepticism from some netizens who recalled her past unfulfilled promises. Comments highlighting previous tweets included, “You were also to leave Twitter last time. Chal jhooti,” “Pehle Babar Azam ke against FIR karo,” and “That is okay, but when will you change your name.”

Shinwari’s controversial tweets has garnered significant attention on social media, drawing reactions from various quarters.

Also READ: World Cup 2023 – Moin Khan terms Babar Azam as ‘scared captain’ following Pakistan’s humiliating loss against India

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back