What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

PAK vs NZ 2024, 2nd T20I: Match Prediction, Dream11 Team, Fantasy Tips & Pitch Report | Pakistan vs New Zealand

Brexiter

PAK vs NZ
Pakistan (PAK) will face New Zealand (NZ) in the second T20 International (T20I) of the five-match series on Saturday. As the first match of the series got drain out, the hosts will be eager to display their skills and dominate the Blackcaps in the forthcoming game.

The match between PAK and NZ will be played at the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium in Rawalpindi.

New Zealand tour of Pakistan 2024, 2nd T20I:​

• Date and Time: Saturday, April 20 at 02:00 pm GMT/ 07:30 pm IST/ 07:00 pm local
  • Venue: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi

Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium Pitch Report:

The Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium is known for its flat pitches, which frequently lead to high-scoring matches. These pitches typically provide good bounce, assisting fast bowlers in the initial phases of the game and offering spinners opportunities as the match progresses. Initially, batters have the upper hand, particularly during the powerplay overs, allowing them to score quickly. However, as the game unfolds, the pitch tends to slow down, favouring spinners who can exploit its variations and turn. Nonetheless, the dew factor may come into play, potentially benefiting the team batting second.

PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction Picks:​

• Wicketkeepers: Tim Seifert
  • Batters: Babar Azam, Mark Chapman, Fakhar Zaman, Tim Robinson
  • All-rounders: Jimmy Neesham, Michael Bracewell, Shadab Khan
  • Bowlers: Ish Sodhi, Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah

PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction Captain and Vice-Captain:​

• Choice 1: Jimmy Neesham (c), Shaheen Afridi (vc)
  • Choice 2: Babar Azam (c), Michael Bracewell (vc)

Also READ: PAK vs NZ 2024, T20I series- Broadcast, Live Streaming details – When and where to watch in India, USA, UK, Pakistan & other nations

PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction Backups:​

Imad Wasim, Saim Ayub, Ben Lister, Mohammad Rizwan

PAK vs NZ Dream11 Team for today’s match (April 20, 02:00 pm GMT):​

PAK vs NZ Dream 11 Team Fantasy Prediction

PAK vs NZ Dream 11 Team Fantasy Prediction

Squads:​

Pakistan: Babar Azam (c), Abrar Ahmed, Azam Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Abbas Afridi, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Amir, Irfan Khan, Naseem Shah, Saim Ayub, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Usama Mir, Usman Khan, Zaman Khan

New Zealand: Michael Bracewell (c), Finn Allen, Mark Chapman, Josh Clarkson, Jacob Duffy, Dean Foxcroft, Ben Lister, Cole McConchie, Adam Milne, Jimmy Neesham, Will O’Rourke, Tim Robinson, Ben Sears, Tim Seifert, Ish Sodhi.

Also READ: WATCH- Shaheen Afridi castles Tim Robinson with a ripper in PAK vs NZ 1st T20I

For latest cricket news & updates, visit CricketTimes.com.

Back