What's new
The Brexit And Political discussion Forum

Brexit may have begun but it is not over, indeed it may never be finished.

• No links are allowed for first ten posts, this is to combat spammers. There after links must be relevant.

The Joy Collective: A needed break filled with cute and funny content

Brexiter

We are back with your favorite story of the week! Be sure to continue keeping an eye out on Fridays for some fun videos to give you a welcome change in what you digest online.

Social media is filled with funny moments and stories. Sometimes we just need to step away from the seriousness and take some time to relax; lighter posts allow us to mentally recharge.

As part of a weekly series that aims to make you laugh, Daily Kos will be compiling and sharing viral, funny videos from across social media platforms. The news cycle can be a bit much at times. Self-care is needed.

Share your videos and your favorites with us for the next roundup!

We all need balance, so let's have some joy where we are able.

Starting off with a story about a “gay” dog: A pup was abandoned at a North Carolina animal shelter after his owners thought he was gay. They thought this because the dog allegedly seemed to be dominating another male dog in a sexual manner.

In happy news, the 4-year-old dog was adopted by an openly gay couple on Tuesday.

Dog abandoned for being ‘gay’ gets adopted by a gay couplehttps://t.co/TLIjyJsSZU

— BreezyScroll (@BreezyScroll) March 24, 2022

Even with 2 eye witnesses i claim innocent ? pic.twitter.com/5oJ1O3zWjc

— The World Of Funny (@TheWorldOfFunny) March 16, 2022

Your parents carrying you to bed after you fall asleep on the sofa.♥️ pic.twitter.com/UJhIfLkFZC

— Cute Tube Videos (@CuteTubeVideos) March 24, 2022

K well i found what i needed, so meet back at the car in like 20 ? K bye. (jukin media) pic.twitter.com/fXlWKK6em8

— theworldofdog (@theworldofdog) March 23, 2022

???pic.twitter.com/43S8ePFkMq

— The World Of Funny (@TheWorldOfFunny) March 21, 2022

'Resistance is furtile. Frmmmpfh' pic.twitter.com/mpo9VqgcYx

— HUMOROUS ANIMALS (@CUTEFUNNYANIMAL) February 19, 2022

MOM GOT NOMINATED FOR AN OSCAR HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING CUTER????? pic.twitter.com/3AL1cJ8yiu

— camirin farmer (@camirinfarmer) February 8, 2022

YouTube Video

This Indiana cheerleader is a legend for this ? pic.twitter.com/qP3X5ZHBex

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 18, 2022

NEW: The anti-racism children's book that Ted Cruz was railing against yesterday during Ketanji Brown Jackson's confirmation hearing is currently a #1 bestseller on Amazon https://t.co/bsTeKm5DH7

— Jennifer Bendery (@jbendery) March 23, 2022

And now for some community favorites!

One viral video from @CrimsonQuillfeather

WOW! WOW! WOW! I can't believe it. Looks like the incredible @Gardiner_Bros have read #CityOnFire!!! pic.twitter.com/O48b1Kq8zm

— Don Winslow (@donwinslow) March 9, 2022

This cute play on Star Wars sent by @Shalonabena

YouTube Video

This cat video from @nmdjh123

YouTube Video

Have any funny videos you think will bring more joy to Daily Kos readers?

You know the drill! Send them over to me at aysha.qamar@dailykos.com, and I’ll try to feature them in the next roundup!

Back